Sunday, November 11, 2012

Man missing in Panama


Ed Moynan missing in Panama
 I think I met this man at an ExPat social in Coronado, trying to confirm.  As I remember he was a U.S. Marine, maybe retired, but was living in Gorgona at the time?  The following is from the PanamaNews unclass:

5

URGENT! Ed Moynan is missing

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:07 am (PST) . Posted by:

"jamuna_burry" jamuna_burry

Ed Moynan has been missing since Nov 8. His family have been desperately looking for him. All the details that I know, including a picture of Ed are posted here:

http://playacommuni ty.com/en/ coronado/ 5091-ed-moynan- is-missing

I have been trying to speak with his sister or wife for more information or to get direct lines for people to send information to. In the meantime, please send any information to me, and I will pass on whatever I find as soon as I can speak to someone.

Jamuna

6

URGENT! Do you have any information about Ed Moynan?

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:56 am (PST) . Posted by:

"consstream" consstream

I'm posting this from another list I'm on...

------------ --------- --
Ed Moynan has been missing since November 8, 2012. His family has been in contact with the police and have checked hospitals without any results. Ed's wife, Louise is returning to Panama from Canada tomorrow, Monday November 12. Ed has a house in Coronado. It appears he left the house between 11:00 and midnight with the car. The house was left unlocked. Nothing was stolen, the laptop was still there, his watch on the table, and his wallet was in the desk. It seems that he left the house quickly.

Ed has a sister, Ruth who lives in Decameron. Ed took second place in the 2012 Chilli Cook Off in Coronado as part of the 'Salt n Peppa' team.

If anyone has any information about Ed's whereabouts, please call or email me Jamuna Burry 6780-1198, or jamuna@playacommuni ty.com. I am trying to get contact information for Ed's family, so that people can contact them directly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louis,
    I'm one of Ed's nephews in Canada. If you hear from anyone or get any new info, please try to get in touch with me.

    I'm on Twitter - @RickWeiss
    And you can find my website http://rickweiss.ca

    ReplyDelete