Friday, June 15, 2012

About me, Louis "Sparkie" Seldon

Pedro Miguel Locks, Pacific side of the canal

About me: I was born in Panama. I went to school there thru 10th grade leaving in 1960 with my grandparents to live in Florida & completed high school in the other Panama City, Bay Country High School, FL in 1962. I flew in the United States Navy for 7 years, worked for the Federal Aviation Administration for 23 years until I retired in Ft. Lauderdale in 1998 with 30 years U.S. Government Service. I worked for American Airlines as a simulator instructor at the flight academy near the DFW airport, retired in 2008 and live in Keller, TX near the DFW airport.

Sobre mi: Nací en Panamá. Fui a la escuela no por grado décimo en 1960, dejando con mis abuelos a vivir en la escuela de la Florida y completado de alta en la otra ciudad de Panamá, la Escuela Bay High Country, Florida en 1962. Volé en la Marina de los Estados Unidos por 7 años, trabajó para la Administración Federal de Aviación durante 23 años hasta que me jubilé en el pie. Lauderdale en 1998 con 30 años de servicio del Gobierno de EE.UU.. Yo trabajaba para American Airlines como instructor de simulador de vuelo en la academia cerca del aeropuerto DFW, se retiró en 2008 y vive en Keller, Texas, cerca del aeropuerto DFW.
Diablo Point Spinning Club, Pacific side of the canal.

No comments:

Post a Comment